Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm on the hunt...





Whilst singing a Duran Duran tune and putting away groceries today, I couldn't help but think about my next projects......my chairs. I have five happy garage sale and free chairs that need some SERIOUS love and attention. They have been patiently waiting in the garage, and one of them has even been half-finished and is sitting, bare, in my office. I found some wonderful inspiration at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/ and I'm loving the red chair fabric best. What would I do with $425? I would spend it on the red chair, no questions asked. The bad news is I don't have the dough, but I do have a new staple gun that is itching to get used...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,
    Is there a way to follow your blog? It might be my computer, but I don't see a prompt for "followers". You asked where I got the fabric for my cane chair. It was on the remnent table a Hancock Frabics. It was all they had or I would have bought more. Starting tomarrow all of their remnents are on sale for $3.00 - $4.00 per yard.
    I read about your chairs you have to cover, the doll house is ADORABLE, the plate stand idea is the coolest...I'm trying that one, and the dresser turned out AMAZING!!
    I would really like to follow you and see your next idea and finished projects.
    Kelly
    (like I said, my computer might be a little locked and not showing the "followers")

    ReplyDelete