Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dollhouse

My daughter's Birthday fund was a little low this year, so I picked up this dollhouse for dirt cheap at a thrift store.
This is the little family we picked up to go with it.


All it needed was a little TLC, some scrapbook paper laying around and some paint Ü



I still need to make some little pillows to decorate the bedrooms and couches...




The color scheme is copied from an awesome store in Salt Lake called Hip & Humble. Hooray for bright colors!






4 comments:

  1. I love the dollhouse! I just found this vintage wooden doll high chair at a garage sale and can't wait to paint it for a christmas present for Adeline. You are so talented and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a dollhouse too!!! Crazy! Yours turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly please send me an invite:] luann426@sbcglobal.net. Also I started a different blog with my two sisters that I thought you might like too since you are such a thrifty girl. It is 3thriftysisters.blogspot.com. Also send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite to my family blog. . . if you want one:]

    ReplyDelete